More South Canterbury Tours
Share or bookmark this page
| What we offer: homestays, farm visits, language, real Kiwi culture and more ....
Sample ESOL holiday tour itinerary, 3 days/3 nights
We offer a safe, easy way for speakers of English as a second language to discover the real New Zealand and have fun at the same time.
- Discover our unique Maori rock art
- Visit a real farm and meet the farmers and their animals
- Stay with a local family and enjoy our everyday life
- Practise your English every day
- Make new friends and have fun
- Learn about Kiwi culture
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and go horse-riding, walking in the forest
- Visit spectacular Lord of the Rings Middle Earth movie sites, half or full day tours
- Have a picnic or BBQ by the river.
ESOL holiday tours by arrangement; come for a day or spend a week with us.
- Designed for international students and visitors
- Tailored to suit individual groups
- Informal language practice every morning
- Take part in local life
- Stay in specially chosen local homes
- Personally escorted by qualified, experienced ESOL teacher.
What we offer
ESOL holiday tour
We live in the village of Woodbury, near Geraldine in South Canterbury.
- Directly on the Christchurch - Queenstown scenic route
- 2 hours from Christchurch
- 40 minutes from Timaru
- 80 minutes from Tekapo
- Daily bus services from Christchurch and Dunedin.
Find us on Google maps
- Safe, responsible, friendly
- Small groups
- All ages welcome.